I am responsible to see that Bonkerz Indoor Playcenter continues to be a good value for safe, clean, fun recreation on the Palouse. I am the first face our customers and their children see when entering the Playcenter and I set the tone for their expectations and experience.
- I check them in at the front desk, process their admission, collect payment and verify their waiver status. I confirm with our customers our no-shoe or outside food and drink policies.
- I answer the main phone for the Playcenter, answer basic inquiries about hours and admission prices, while referring all questions regarding school field trips to the Operations Manager and all inquiries regarding birthday parties to the Events Manager.
- I make sure our customers are aware of our Snack Bar and transact sales of snack items.
- Depending on my shift I will complete the Opening or Closing checklist as well as the Cleaning checklist and will be attentive to clean-up the little accidents that happen around young children.
- I note low inventory levels of snack items on display, replenish the shelves and identify items that need to be purchased on the whiteboard in the storeroom.
- I make an effort to interact with our customers, am open to their comments and feedback and attempt to become familiar with the names and particulars of the families who frequent the Playcenter, and have a good time in the process.
- My starting hourly rate is $9/hour and I work anywhere from 13-18 hours per week.
Download an Employment Application, complete, sign and drop it off in person at the Playcenter.